[microsound-announce] ryonkt - small conversations

Jeremy Bible experimedia at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 10:53:18 EST 2009

The new release on Experimedia by Ryonkt is now available.  This will
be our last cd release of the year.  Later this month we will release
a new free release by Pangea. Our next CD release in early 2010 will
be by Aaron Martin and titled 'Worried About The Fire'.  This will be
a deluxe release, pressed cd, mastered by Taylor Deupree, in a deluxe
version of our current packaging.  More info forthcoming.  2010 is
Experimedia's 10 year anniversary.  To celebrate there will be some
special releases and events.

//EXPERIMEDIA
ryonkt - small conversations (cd)
Ryonkt's Small Conversations is a modern classical ambient masterpiece
in four lengthy movements. Soft spoken and gentle 'Small
Conversations' embodies all that ambient music is meant to be through
perfectly crafted music of delicate beauty. Ryo Nakata's work picks up
and elaborates where Eno's left. 'Small Conversations' will fit
perfectly in one's collection next to albums by Celer and Phill
Niblock. More info, samples, links, and desktop wallpapers available
at the release page.
http://www.experimedia.net/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&cPath=10_4&products_id=297

||New mailorder titles in the shop this week.
http://www.experimedia.net/products_new.html

//HOME.NORMAL
le lendemain - fires
greg davis - midpoint

//TOUCH
phill niblock - touch works, for hurdy gurdy and voice
biosphere - wireless: live at the arnolfini, bristol

//MIASMAH
simon scott - navigare

//TYPE
rameses iii - i could not love you more

//PRESERVATION
aaron martin - chautauqua
heather woods broderick

//SPEKK
peter wright - an angel fell where the kestrels hover
dirac - emphasis
tetuzi akiyama + toshimaru nakamura - semi-impressionism

//HAPPY.PRINCE
fragment - is your truth carved in the sand
lily of the valley - my secret garden

//SRA
celer - close proximity
entia non - disinter
hiroki sasajima - monogenic

//ROOM40
marina rosenfeld - plastic materials
BTW... Marina Rosenfeld will be performing in Cleveland, OH at the
Cleveland Museum of Art November 13th.
see: http://clevelandart.org/afterhours

//SOMEONE.GOOD
aus - light in august, later
akira kosemura - polaroid piano

//NEW.EXPERIMEDIA
expcd007 - sylvie walder - moments (last copies)
expcd008 - ian hawgood - the great allure (last copies)
expcd009 - shinobu nemoto - improvisations #1
expcd010 - offthesky + billy gomberg - flyover sound

//EXP:SOON
expcd011 - ryonkt - small conversations

//NEWS.FEEDS
Main rss news feed: http://www.experimedia.net/blog/?feed=rss2
Micro news feed (we post extra little interesting news here):
http://twitter.com/experimedia

//OTHER.NETS
http://www.facebook.com/pages/experimedia/57596607176
http://myspace.com/experimedia