[microsound-announce] Check out my photos on Facebook

Claudio Cu invite+i5hk1mkm at facebookmail.com
Fri May 22 07:35:15 EDT 2009

Hi Microsound-announce,

I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

Thanks,
Claudio

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=627561249&k=S3D25XPRTWYM5EMEQJ25YW&r

http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=281a2b&u=1795084283&mid=808b21G6afecffbG0G8