[microsound-announce] Jimmy Behan - The Echo Garden

David Newman dwnewman at clara.co.uk
Sat May 2 07:00:31 EDT 2009

On May 6th Audiobulb is proud to release The Echo Garden - a CD Digipak &
Digital Download by Irish Composer Jimmy Behan.

http://www.audiobulb.com/albums/AB020/AB020.htm

The work is achingly beautiful and to my ears it is one of the most
beautiful micro-ambient albums I have ever heard. Gentle sounds, detailed
melodies, textures and tiny nuances of light dance amongst each track. Have
a listen to the previews to see what I mean - it really is phenomenal.

If you'd like to read the press release in advance - here is a link:

http://www.audiobulb.com/albums/AB020/AB020-Jimmy-Behan-PR.pdf

We hope you enjoy - happy to take CD pre-orders from this point.

Best wishes

David Newman

Audiobulb Records
http://www.audiobulb.com