[microsound-announce] looking for voice talent

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Mon Mar 16 13:03:19 EDT 2009

I'm currently working on a new CD that includes a spoken word piece

I'm looking for a male, middle-aged with a good theatrical voice but not
histrionic or overly dramatic

native English (American or UK) speaker preferred but will consider
other accented English depending on quality of voice and performance
abilities

data points: Beckett, Radio Noir, Lynch, cinematic narrative

money: there is NO budget so I want to be up front about that
but I will give you liner credits and a plug for your services via email
and/or URL on the cd in addition to a copy of the cd

contact:
draeger at anechoicmedia.com

***you MUST include a link to an mp3 example of your work***

thanks
KIM