[microsound-announce] bleupulp live PA (06-march-09) + new releases

Max & Mark expe at madicoinc.com
Wed Mar 11 13:52:36 EDT 2009

Hi!
Here is a recording of the live PA that I played last Friday at le-cercle in
Quebec city.

(please DL at http://www.pertin-nce.com/releases/bleupulp_iceberg.mp3
it kinda sounds like a cross over of techno & ambient, experimental with a
duby kind of vibe, ill leave this recording for a few weeks online b4
removing it)

The event was the launch of a new Qc based label called cccltd.ca
(http://www.cccltd.ca ) and their first release called ''iceberg''
An kind of post ambient & experimental / elektronica compilation featuring
various artists (including me)from the Quebec region.

(the compilation is available on various mp3 store such as soundcloud.com
http://soundcloud.com/search?q=iceberg )

hope you enjoy

max / bleupulp / pertin-nce.com / myspace.com/bleupulp