[microsound-announce] 2 new sets by Hemiptera for DL + pertin-nce reminders & updates

Max & Mark expe at madicoinc.com
Tue Jun 30 09:26:12 EDT 2009

The Hemiptera duo got very productive while passing by Quebec Canada
So here are two sequenced versions of their new live pa's .

live in QC
dl at:
http://www.archive.org/download/hemiptera_sets_v2/Hemiptera_Live_PA_Boudoir_
Lounge_vbr.mp3

live in MTL
dl at:
http://www.archive.org/download/hemiptera_sets_v2/Hemiptera_Montreal_Live_PA
_vbr.mp3

get 320kps, ogg or stream it here :
http://www.archive.org/details/hemiptera_sets_v2

hemiptera on myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/hemiptera

-------------------------------

also here is a reminder & some updates about our charity project
[pertin-nce_026] - v/a - thanks for tomorrow

Thanks for Tomorrow is a collaborative digital release of deep techno, down
tempo and experimental/ambient sounds led by Canadian netlabel Pertin-Nce.
The goal of this project is to help raise money for individuals and
charities in need.

Since the release was issued in late April, we've had a tremendous response,
particularly as Neil Wiernik was undergoing the process of preparing for
intensive stem cell treatments for Hodgkin's Lymphoma.

All your thoughts, prayers and contributions have made a difference to Neil.
I'm happy to report that he successfully completed his transplant and was
discharged from the cancer center to continue his recovery process at home.

If you haven't had a chance to check out the compilation, please visit:
http://www.pertin-nce.com/.

"Thanks for Tomorrow" features two deep dubby tracks from Neil, who records
under the name Naw. Seven other artists from Australia and North America are
also featured.

When you download this compilation, please consider a donation of $5 to $20.
All of the charities involved are listed and described on the site.

Neil's progress can be tracked at: www.neilsnodes.blogspot.com

Thanks for all your ongoing support for this project.

Direct DL www.pertin-nce.com/releases/pertin-nce_026.zip

www.pertin-nce.com
www.myspace.com/pertinnce

thanks yall!