[microsound-announce] Stasisfield update: New release + Summer Sale

John Kannenberg john at stasisfield.com
Tue Jun 23 12:00:47 EDT 2009

Lots of new activity in the Stasisfield camp this month, including...

1. A new MP3 release
   http://www.stasisfield.com/releases/year07/sf-7003.html

2. A new Print Store
   http://www.stasisfield.com/shop/imagekind.html

3. A Summer Sale in the Stasisfield Shop
   http://www.stasisfield.com/shop

===========================
===========================

1. New MP3 Release

RECOVERY ROOM
by
DAVE AND ARDAI

Longtime collaborators David Fodel (Denver, US) and Ardai (Seattle,
US) recorded this five-stage suite in a single day, captured live to
disc with minimal edits to the final product on display. Analog
ambience and digital calm are the two key factors here, but there are
occasional moments of discord within these majestic meditations. With
sonorities suggesting a journey on land if not also over sea, the
collection's somewhat claustrophobic title might be slightly
misleading...but anyone in need of recuperation time would be well
advised to keep these sounds close by to aid in a speedy convalescence.

Available for download now:

http://www.stasisfield.com/releases/year07/sf-7003.html

===========================
===========================

2. New Imagekind.com Print Store

We've opened up a new store for fine art prints via Imagekind.com.
Currently six designs are available, including the covers for the
Stasisfield releases The Sonics of Art Spaces (featuring Glenn Bach,
Christopher Delaurenti, Anne Guthrie, Mike Hallenbeck, John
Kannenberg, My Fun, steve roden and Melissa Moore) and A Position In
Equilibrium by Seth Cluett.

All prints are available on archival paper, are size-customizable and
are available in framed and unframed flavors.

Check out the new Print Store:

http://www.stasisfield.com/shop/imagekind.html

===========================
===========================

3. Summer Sale in the Stasisfield Shop

We've reduced prices on nearly every item in the Stasisfield shop for
the rest of the summer (or until supplies last). Please show your
support for Stasisfield by making a purchase!

Check out the Summer Sale:

http://www.stasisfield.com/shop

===========================
===========================

Also, if you've already bought the entire Stasisfield catalog,
consider making a PayPal donation to Stasisfield. If you appreciate
the work we've done over the years, we could really use some financial
support now more than ever.

Make a donation with the PayPal button on our homepage:

http://www.stasisfield.com

More MP3 releases soon from:

EL ELRINGTON
SMGSAP