[microsound-announce] 10 year anniversary

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Fri Jun 19 12:49:17 EDT 2009

I have been getting a lot of response and interest from people all over
the world about setting up some sort of event for the .microsound 10
year anniversary.

I am very pleased to see the community respond to this in such a
positive manner.

As with all things microsound there is no need to get my approval for
hosting an event any more than someone needs my approval to start a
microsound community project.

If you have an idea please post it to the WIKI page I set up

or ask me to start a new page for your particular project/location.

http://anechoicmedia.wikidot.com/microsound-anniversary

microsound is about evolution -- i.e. mutating and constantly changing
shape and direction.

So in this spirit I'd like to have each project for the 10 year
anniversary be self-sufficient and self-sustaining.

Local nodes connecting in a network and exchanging information and energy.