[microsound-announce] SB :: Circuit #1 and Sonic Fries

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 08:02:41 EDT 2009

SoundBlog :: June 11th, 2009 [#313]
CIRCUIT # 1 ET FRITES SONORES

On the evening of june 6th, the association  "Douche Froide" (that means: 'cold shower') organized an interesting festivallette in lower Montreuil, with parallel performances and installations at four different places: a yellow store, a van, a wig maker's atelier and a garden. I spent the evening in the Boutique Jaune, a former confectioner's store, together with tapes that over the years I had picked up in the neighborhood ... Read about all that went on, and why I was happy to be there, even though I secretly wished I were two ...For at the same time in the far north-west of France, Ana-R participated in yet another festival. That one was organized by the association "c Dans nos cordes", which means "it's In our strings" ... or rather: "Yes we can" ... that is why after our report on Montreuil we go join Ana-R in the Land of Giants ...
--Have a great day!__ Harold Schellinx