[microsound-announce] eddie135 go Japan !

Eddie 135 leseddie135 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 00:33:30 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

Eddie135 are honoured to be performing these next days in Japan :

°5 jun     Urbanguild, Kyoto
(Junk Room vol.10, w/Andrea Valvini, DJ AFRIphoniCAAAA...)

°6 jun    Katakamuna, Kobe
(w/Psychedelic Desert, Andrea Valvini, Magical Mistakes...)

°8 jun     cafe Futuro, Osaka
(w/Jerry Gordon & Shin’ichi Isohata)

°9 jun     Socrates, Kyoto
(w/Vostok, Kutujoku &「・・・」)

°10 jun    Socio, Osaka
(w/Psychedelic Desert, Tim Olive & Tetsuo Shiomi, Capital Punishment...)

°11 jun Common Cafe, Osaka

°12 jun cafe Chef d’Oeuvre, Osaka
(w/Lonesome Hope, Shin’ichi Isohata & Tim Olive)

Our boundless gratitude towards every person who helped us set up this
tour !

-------

We are proud to announce the imminent publication of "Jardins".

"Jardins" is a recording of the concert we gave last year at the Maison
de la Musique in Nanterre, with Camille Pilato and Robert Engelbrecht on
cello.

We are producing 50 copies, each one screenprinted and painted with
love. Justine Abittan took care of the visual aspect of things.
See the beautiful photos on her website :

http://www.justineabittan.net/new/-pochette-eddie135/

-------

Hoping to meet you here or there, soon or just a little bit later,

Adrien & Matthieu

--

eddie135 at grand-public.org / eddie135.grand-public.org