[microsound-announce] contemporary composition mailing list

Marinos Koutsomichalis marinos at agxivatein.com
Mon Jul 13 05:19:25 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I just started a new yahoo group dedicated to contemporary (electro)
acoustic composition and notated music

All composers, instrumentalists, musicologists, music enthusiasts,
and interested individuals are welcomed to join (!)
and be part of what I hope to evolve into an international vivid
community and source of information regarding contemporary composition
practices and opportunities

I need your help on that !!

you can join the group here

groups.yahoo.com/group/contemporary_composition

The group is on its initial stage, and I am still working on how to
make the best out of it, so
feel free to propose, complain or provide me any kind of feedback
that will help me make this group better

please forward to whoever might be  interested

regards,

Marinos Koutsomichalis
web:
www.marinoskoutsomichalis.com