[microsound-announce] **Seeking International Sound Artists**

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Wed Jul 15 09:44:07 EDT 2009

Fwd'ing this for a friend:
=================

I am trying to create a better database of artists from the following
regions to promote their work at festivals in South Africa and Denmark:

Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi,
Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad,
Colombia, Comoros, DRC, Cuba, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea,
Ethiopia, Philippines, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau,
Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kenya, Korea, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia,
Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Moldova, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal,
Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Rwanda,
Samoa, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland,
Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vietnam,
Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

please send me an email if you live in one of these countries?

thank you!
James Webb
jameswebb at mweb.co.za