[microsound-announce] Tonight in Cleveland - Jasper TX, Anduin & more + radio appearence

Jeremy Bible experimedia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 08:46:27 EDT 2009

Tonight in Cleveland - Jasper TX, Anduin & more + radio appearence

reminder: the show is tonight
10-2
lineup:
10pm - jeremy bible & jason henry
11pm - tanner menard
12pm - jasper tx & anduin

Also.... tune in prior to the event....

Wednesday on WCSB 89.3fm Cleveland - ambient sound artists Jasper TX /
Anduin / Jeremy Bible + Jason Henry / Tanner Menard / and CHiKA
(motion visual artist) will be special guests on The Mysterious Black
Box radio show. 7-9pm e.s.t. -
listen online: http://www.wcsb.org/listen

Also dont miss us at Ingenuity Fest this Saturday in playhouse square
where we will be performing our sleep concert. Bring your sleeping bag
and pillow and get some sleep while we perform a/v for you.

Hope to see you there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=11213+Detroit+Ave.%2C+Cleveland%2C+OH

Jeremy Bible
Experimedia - record label + mailorder shop + a/v arts (est.2000)