[microsound-announce] top 45 + collaboration with Justin K. Broadrick

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 2 02:49:32 EST 2009

hope 2009 starts nicely on your shores,
to celebrate I have added a new song in my player, in collaboration
with Justin K. Broadrick (of Jesu/Godflesh/Napalm Death fame...)

www.myspace.com/philippepetit

in hommage to single, the best support in the history of music here is
my top 45 for 2008:

Hauschka : Ferndorf (FatCat)
Lydia Lunch : Frankie Teardrop (Blast First Petite)
Murcof : The Versailles Sessions (Leaf)
Motorpsycho : Little Lucid Moments (Rune Grammofon)
Zeitkratzer & Terre Thaemlitz : Electronics (Zeitkratzer)
Guapo : Elixirs (Neurot)
The Drift : Memory Drawings (Temporary Residence)
VA. split Envy / Jesu (Conspiracy)
Mothlite : The Flax Of Reverie (Southern)
Andrew Liles & Daniel Menche : The Progeny Of Flies (Beta Lactam Ring)
Sum Of R : s/t (Hinterzimmer)
Made Out Of Babies : The Ruiner (The End)
Gavin Bryars + Philip Jeck + Alter Ego : The Sinking Of The Titanic
(Touch)
Gallon Drunk : The Rotten Mile (Fred)
Nurse With Wound : Zero Mix (Beta Lactam Ring)
Steve Von Till : A Grave Is A Grim Horse (Neurot)
Pantaleimon : Heart Of The Sun (Durtro/Jnana)
BJ Nilsen : The Short Night (Touch)
Jesu : Why Are We Not Perfect (Hydra Head)
Mathew Adkins :[60] Project (Empreintes Digitales)
Combat Astronomy : Dreams No Longer Hesitate (Zond)
5ive : Hesperus (Tortuga)
Manuel Zurria : Repeat (Die Schachtel)
Tenth to The Moon : s/t (Stick Figure)
Klangwart : Stadtlandfluss (Staubgold)
Aidan Baker & Tim Hecker : Fantasma Parastasie (Alien 8/Conspiracy)
Stephan Mathieu : Radioland (Die Schachtel)
Putiferio : Ate Ate Ate (RobotRadio)
Pedal : s/t (Staubgold)
Chapter 24 : Drop In/Drop Out (Hitch Hyke)
Grails : Doomsdayer's Holiday (Temporary Residence)
Ezekiel : Battlefield (Jarring Effects)
Tom Heasley : desert triptych (Farfield)
US Christmas : Eat The Low Dogs (Neurot)
Evangelista : Hello, Voyager (Constellation)
Hell Demonio : Discography (RobotRadio)
Thurston Moore : Trees Outside The Academy (Ecstatic Peace!)
KK Null : Oxygen Flash (Neurot)
Bass Communion : Molotov & Haze (Important)
Twine : Violets (Ghostly International)
The Vss : Nervous Circuits (Hydra Head)
Frog Eyes : Tears Of The Valedictorian (Ruminance)
VA. Antibothis (Thisco)
Kapital Band 1 : Playing By Numbers (Mosz)
VA. Recovery Boxset (Fractured)

2009 best wishes to you