[microsound-announce] 2010 here we come...

Philippe-Petit Philippe-Petit at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 22 07:34:41 EST 2009

hope that this message finds you well and getting ready to enjoy a
great X-mas period
as you know I have enjoyed quite a prolific year releasing some music
and playing shows... a few more releases for Trace Recordings and
Boring Machines are now scheduled for 2010.
feel free to have a listen to 3 new songs uploaded in the player:

www.myspace.com/philippepetit

just finished masterising "Crying of lot 69" my album with Eugene S.
Robinson (from Oxbow) and now we'll search for a nice home for it...

working on a DVD documenting the duo with Lydia Lunch, an extract of
"Twist Of Fate" can be viewed there:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbitqv_lydia-lunch-philippe-petit-live-in_music

as you could watch, Lydia and I had pleasure playing live together and
will keep doing so, benefitting from the professional help of Media-
Loca booking agency, well-known for managing the likes of Gudrun Gut,
Pan Sonic, Alec Empire...
we are delighted to be in such company.

http://www.media-loca.com/twistoffate

hope to play near you within the the next decade and 'till then best
wishes to you
philippe