[microsound-announce] some of my new tracks / [vau001] various and uneasy vol.01

Max & Mark expe at madicoinc.com
Fri Dec 18 09:40:06 EST 2009

so i decided to start a sub_serie of releases to the pertin_nce catalogue
it's called various and uneasy and it'll feature some various tracks by
various artists that are willing to release their uneasy music.
i decided this not long ago, so i start the party with my own uneasy
tracks....
here is the basic details and download links :

label : pertin_nce
cat. number : vau001
artists : various (bleupulp / maxime tanguay)
title : various and uneasy vol.01

track listing :
1- esp-blanc
2- toke-reca-ue
3- small-places
4- tox-icity

sounds like : electronic, experimental, techno, weird, dark

download & stream (v/a formats) :
http://www.archive.org/details/vau001

enjoy! (or not)

www.pertin-nce.com

ps : feel free to send over your tracks , pertin_ is always open to new
artists