[microsound-announce] Audiomoves > Looking for artists

David Newman dwnewman at clara.co.uk
Thu Dec 17 02:30:51 EST 2009

Hello to all the artists on the microsound list

Audiomoves is a new digital download label > distributing music via iTunes,
eMusic etc.

Audiomoves works across genres and we are now accepting demos.

Looking for high quality, previously unreleased music from artists who are
proficient in promoting their music and have a web prescience in terms of
their own artist webpage.

I'd love to hear your demos which should be in the form of a short bio + a
link to 2 tracks of music hosted on your own website.

Please do not send mp3's direct to my mailbox or send sendspace/yousendit
links.

Best wishes

David Newman

 <http://www.audiomoves.com/> http://www.audiomoves.com | Audiomoves >