[microsound-announce] 19. August, Live (Sounds and Visions) at Staalplaat, Berlin + Stream

rinus van alebeek rinusfiles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 06:54:01 EDT 2009

Hello friends and Listeners,

First of all i would like to thank all of those who live outside Berlin
for accepting my regular postings. And now that the programme at staalplaat
slowly shapes into a recognisable structure,
I can tell you that you have the chance to get involved with the goings on,
simply by listening.

Some of our concerts got streamed, and stored,
find them here
http://www.archive.org/details/radio-on
at the bottom of the list
(normally loud is Dorella/hana/pogo)

Also coming wednesday you can tune in when members of
Super8 group will play sound tracks and other assorted melodies
to their super8 projections of old communist films and more.

Those in Berlin can come and witness projections all around us,
indoor and outdoor...filmic fireworks!

details->http://staalplaat.wordpress.com/2009/08/16/19-august-bulbz/

*wednesday 19. August start 20.00 (cet+1)* end, a bit later then normally
*Bulbz - Super8 projections from Hungary*

Flughafenstrasse 38
U8 Boddinstrasse
U7 Rathaus Neukölln

greetings from darkening Berlin,

Rinus

--
central station: zeromoon.com/rinus
the latest news: rinusvanalebeek.wordpress.com