[microsound-announce] SB :: Junk me up, Scotty!

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 03:43:48 EDT 2009

SoundBlog :: April 21st, 2009 [#303]

JUNK ME UP, SCOTTY!

This sunday april 19th I was part of a 4 (wo)men crew led by captain Rébus
that went out into the rather more than less well-to-do south-western suburbs
of the french capital, on an afternoon and evening long junk-hunt expedition,
collecting stuff for Jonah Bucker-Cohen and Katherine Moriwaki, who had just
 come flying in from New York, to use in their Scrapyard Challenge Workshop,
this thursday april 23rd in the Palais de Tokyo ...
We filled up the back of a mini-van with toys, minitels, dvd players, record players,
foam, printers, assorted pieces of metals, skis and much more, all of which, later
that evening, we dumped at the Palais ...

Also, read about the many letters written to Denise, and the diary of a young Dutch
girl that Rébus picked up near a tube station in the very middle of Paris ...

"Tout mari même non médecin est capable de percer une boîte de conserves
de champignons ..."

Have a great day!
__ Harold Schellinx

 * Be an Angel !__ Guard the SoundBlog !__
==== http://angelsponsor.soundblog.net