[microsound-announce] this week Lydia Lunch & Philippe Petit play Denmark

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 15 08:18:57 EDT 2009

hope you are well
very pleased to announce that over the WE I enjoyed a great time in
Geneva, playing with Lydia Lunch @ Electron Festival. The gig went
real well so you shall expect many more from Lydia Lunch and Philippe
Petit.
Was great to also spend some time with Felix Kubin and Christian
Fennesz who were on the bill as well, great shows from them... as
expected.

Heading to Copenhagen tomorrow, so those of you living in Denmark
should come see us in Aaarhus, for the Lyd-Litteratur festival, hosted
by the tasteful Geiger magazine.
Lydia Lunch and Philippe Petit shall perform at 21h. on Friday April 17.

http://www.litlive.dk/default.asp?content_page=kalender.asp?id=4188

I'll be DJing there on Saturday so feel free to come say hello.

also I have uploaded quite a few new songs in the players on both
pages below, enjoy...

www.myspace.com/philippepetit
www.myspace.com/stringsofconsciousness