[microsound-announce] Craque || "Supple" out now on Audiobulb

CraqueMat craque at craque.net
Mon Apr 6 17:10:36 EDT 2009

Dearest .microsound friendscape...

This album is admittedly some of my more "accessible" fare, if barely
that. ;) But has many details and aspects that are firmly grounded in
the microsound and glitch traditions.

Now available at your favorite digital download storefront locations.

Hope you enjoy!
.,m

+===========================--------||.,//\

     Craque : Supple - OUT NOW

     Digital download release - April 6th.

Supple brings audiobulb back to its roots of electronic improv, eclectic
sound sources and sheer innovation. This accomplished album illustrates
Craque's personal focus on experimentation and discovery. Not a release
aimed to please the masses - but with its maverick grooves it will find
its way into your head.

Visit the release page for more info & an interview with Craque:

     http://www.audiobulb.com/albums/AB019/AB019.htm

Reviews are surfacing, and Lend Me Your Ears also did a nice interview &
feature with a free download from the album:

     http://earslend.blogspot.com/2009/04/crunchy-seam.html

      +======================--------||.,//\

Tanner Mennard will be using some of my music for his performance event
"Sommeil: A Concert for Sleep", and updates his blog with info about the
show regularly, including some new video being done. Fantastic
collaborative stuff, very happy to be a part of his idea:

     http://tannermenard.archaichorizon.com/

Also available now!

     XSN029 - Various Artists - Second Statement

"Second Statement" features 15 tracks from a variety of new and
long-standing members of the Xynthetic family. Yes I have a track on it,
but I will still say it's the most diverse comp I've heard in a while,
and all of it musically engaging from dance to ambience:

     http://www.xynthetic.com/xsn029.php