[Microsound-announce] news

Tomoroh Hidari hidari at gmx.net
Fri Oct 31 10:23:39 EDT 2008

1.	Tomoroh Hidari Live in Vienna at quebra duro
2.	Also Spoke Zerothruster 12” out now on Record Label Records
3.	Alien Audio Absurdities now a web-release
4.   Luxury Yacht

1. I will play live in Vienna on 7.11.09 at venster99
quebra duro
07.11.08
21h Venster99:

Line-up:
(live)
Reverse Tunes
Strang
Tomoroh Hidari
Invitriol
(dj)
Möser
Assimilatah

2. Also Spoke Zerothruster:

I have a new 12” out on Record Label Records (actually my first 12”, so
finally you can vinyl me).
Here’s what could be written about it:
Straight from the Court of the Nihilist Jester comes Also Spoke
Zerothruster, Tomoroh Hidari's 1st conveniently Disco-compatible 12" on
Record Label Records. Whereas his previous releases like "The
Necrophonicon" (Isolate, 2004) or the electro-acoustic "13 Objects"
(Bruit, 2007), took a closed-concept approach, this record highlights
Tomoroh Hidari's versatility of styles, in a collection of dj-friendly,
dancefloor orientated tracks - with the exception of the last track, Who
Shot the Jazz-Drummer?With his Background of classical music education
and a love for extreme and obscure music he discovered in his teenage
years, Tomoroh Hidari aka Oliver Stummer has gone electronic in the late
nineties.  And boy are we glad he did! Hidari’s electronic music is
indescribable, pulling pieces from academia, breakcore, glitch, ebm, and
musique concrete, Also Spoke Zerothruster runs the gamet of experimental
electronic music The 12" comes in a brown.natural papersleeve, each
including a numbered, unique handmade Rohrschach picture. These will be
in black ink for the first 300 and green Ink for a later patch of 100.

You can prelisten, read review(s) and find your way to order here:
http://www.recordlabelrecords.org/rlr09.html

Two tracks also up for listening at http://www.myspace.com/tomorohhidari

3. Alien Audio Absurdities

was the title of a demo I sent out in 2001, which somehow leaked to the
net in crappy 128bitrate form. To counteract I made it available on my
own website in high-resolution for a while. With Record Label Records
starting to do their free-Monday download series, I asked Robbie if he
wanted to give it a proper digital re-release, and he did.
The album could be described as punky digital dub-aberations and
deconstructed break-bewilderrment
..
You can grab it here: http://www.recordlabelrecords.org/rlr666.html

Thank you,
Tomo´roh ‘hi/dar~i

4.   Luxury Yacht

It’s Spelled Luxury Yacht, but it’s pronounced “Throatwobbler Mangrove”
(MPFC)

°~°
Tomoroh Hidari - Also Spoke Zerothruster - out now!!!:

http://www.recordlabelrecords.org/rlr09.html

http://www.tomoroh.com/
~°~