[Microsound-announce] Recycling Records Newsletter

Recycling Records recyclingrecords at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 08:30:16 EDT 2008

      Welcome,

After long and lazy summer we're back bringing you something to cheer up
autumn evenings.

*[rr007] Antn Hrkwk - "Mutually Assured"*

"Mutually Assured" is an album of musical synonyms. Each song is made up of
pieces of an already existing song- chopped up, re-arranged and layered to
make new, generally unrecognizable compositions.  Soaring melodies are
transformed into frantic beats. The album the product of nothing more than
sound-editing technique, as no audio effects or filters are used on it.

You can download complete album from
www.archive.org/compress/rr007

or listen at
www.recyclingrecords.com/en/rr007
and at
www.last.fm/music/Antn+Hrkwk/Mutually+Assured

We will have it soon available for you also as CD. Antn Hrkwk will be
playing at the special gig to promote the album. Details soon. In the
meanwhile you can watch some clips from his previous concerts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tebtU821BPE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gCCSxd08j0

Recycled greetings
--