[Microsound-announce] audiounit 12: Tore Honore Boe and incite/ live Performance

incite at gmx.de incite at gmx.de
Fri Oct 17 10:52:10 EDT 2008

audiounit vol 12
October 21st
Tore Honoré Boe / origami galactica
acoustic laptop
audiounit, Schulterblatt 78, Hamburg
19:30 doors 20:00 concert
http://www.audiounit.fragmentedmedia.org

Boe is a transmedia artist originating from Norway. He is partly to
blame for what became known as "The Trondheim Scene", but now lives
and works on the spanish Canary Islands. In his worklog there are no
separation between conceptual art and sound making, as any means of
expression become part of his general collage work.
He is usually performing live on his "homemade acoustic laptops"; wood
boxes with tiny sound objects attached inside, and he often invites
guests along (Lasse Marhaug and N.U. Unruh among them). He has toured
extensively and is present on numerous releases with constellations of
the Origami Republika open network, which he has coordinated since 1990.
 From 1999-2004 he appeared under the artist name Tore Honoré Bøe,
only to reappear as Origami Boe in 2004. After several cdrs and free
mp3 albums he recorded the first proper Origami Boe cd with Boris
Wilsdorf at "The Bunker" in Berlin, and he has supported Einstürzende
Neubauten on several occasions (1997, 2000, 2004, 2008)
http://www.myspace.com/origamiboe

-----

incite/ is going to perform it´s internationally aaclaimed AV-set:
Oct 18th
incite/
live @ Matchmaking Festival
Trondheim, Norway
http://matchmaking.no
Also performing:
Xploding PlastiX, Pierre Bastien, Lemur et al

-------

also please note that there´s new incite/ videos online:
there are two new live videos on our websites:
captured and quantiverse, two tracks we finished just recently.
Both recordings were taken from our performance at 25fps in Zagreb.
http://www.myspace.com/incitefm
for download:
http://www.incite.fragmentedmedia.org/video_incite.html

best wishes,
Kera + André

---
incite/
eye-catching grayscale audiovisual art
dynamic distorted idm-beats
criss-crossing art and club worlds
creating intense experiences for ears and eyes

http://www.incite.fragmentedmedia.org
http://www.fragmentedmedia.org/fm-incite.html