[microsound-announce] Cosey Fanni Tutti & Philippe Petit

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 18 05:30:52 EST 2008

hello
hope that you are well
thanx for all you rgreat words about the collaboration with Eugene S.
Robinson, stay tuned as more will surface later...
for now I have uploaded my new collab with Cosey Fanni Tutti,
prestigious icon from Throbbing Gristle and these days Carter/Tutti...
more infos there:

http://www.myspace.com/coseyfannitutti

and the song is in the player of my page:

www.myspace.com/philippepetit

and for those who would like to listen to my radio shows on next Sunday:

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday evenings  : 19:00 - 20:00 PM  //  Marseille  //  France

http://www.grenouille888.org

NOVEMBER 23

Volcano The Bear : the three twins
"Amidst The Noise And Twigs" (Beta Lactam Ring)

Daniel Padden : those throats
"Pause For The Jet" (Dekorder)

Ezekiel : wagma
(Battlefield" (Jarring Effects)

Blevin Blectum : real live escargot
"Gularflutter" (Aagoo)

Max Bondi & Bleeding Heart remix Darsombra
"Nymphea" (Public Guilt)

Whispers for Wolves : the collective darkness
"Language of the Dards" (Boring Machines)

Mark Applebaum : variations on variations on a theme by Mozart
"Sock Monkey" (Innova)

Emmanuel de Saint-Aubin : la leçon de Juliane
"Trois Fois Rien" (Ondine)

Monno : mérule
"Ghosts" (Conspiracy)