[Microsound-announce] CONTENTS ONDA SONORA RADIO 26-03-08

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Wed Mar 26 15:34:00 EDT 2008

ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)
·Radio Círculo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Wednesday. 15h . www.circulobellasartes.com
www.ondasonoraradio.com· Listen any time http://www.artesonoro.org/archives/category/artesonororadio/radio_ondasonora/
  www.myspace.com/ondasonoraradio

  CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 26-03-08

  01. DIANE LABROSSE
Track: Ticking Alarm Clocks / Tape Recorder
Album: Music For Objects On The Verge Of Extinction
Label: Ambiances Magnetiques
  02. MOHA! (Live in Sala Dink. Amaniel, 13. 27-04-08, 21:30h + Pier + Men Called Him Mister)
Track: A2 / B3 / C5 / C4 / B2 / B5 / Daily Four / Gay Two / Gay One / Home Two / Home Four
Album: Raus Aus Stavanger / Norwegianism
Label: Rune Grammofon
  03. JOHN ZORN, TREVOR DUNN, JOEY BARON, MIKE PATTON (Live in Joy Slava. 03-04-08. 21:30h)
Track: The Summoning / 616 / Sorceress
Album: Moonchild
Label: Tzadik

    Nota: Este mensaje no ha sido solicitado, pero hemos considerado que podría interesarte. De no ser así, responde con un mensaje titulado "borrame" y serás inmediatamente eliminado del mailing. Muchas gracias

  Note: This is an undemanded message, but we have considered it could be interesting for you. If that's not your case, then reply us with this subject for the message: "delete me", and you will be inmediately out from the mailing. Thank you

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo!
Disfruta de una bandeja de entrada más inteligente..