[Microsound-announce] RICHARD CHARTIER > online summer sale extend through july. some titles almost gone!

RICHARD CHARTIER chartier at 3particles.com
Mon Jun 30 11:55:22 EDT 2008

hello all,

my summer sale has been extended through july.

what better way to start off summer than with my first ever summer
sale going on now for a limited time in my paypal shop on the website. http://www.3particles.com
  > SHOP

cds and special editions have been discounted from $1 - $10 US off
also i have included several paintings for sale online from the
exhibit "Absence/Presence" that are still available.

stock update! a few cds are almost gone:
• only 2 copies of "of surfaces" remain.
• only 4 copies of "two locations" remain.
• only 2 copies of "levels.inverted" remain.
• only 3 copies of "archival1991" remain.
• only 12 copies of "absence" remain.
• only 5 copies of "retrieval" remain.

R I C H A R D C H A R T I E R

http://www.3particles.com
chartier at 3particles.com

NOW:
CD . Absence  [ 3particles, US  ]
CD . Untitled 1-3 by W.Basinski+R.Chartier  [ LINE, US  ]
CD . Further Materials [ LINE, USA ]

SOON:
10x7" . Recovery - Various Artists [ Fractured Recordings, UK ] July 8
BOOK . designs in Best of Disk Art – Innovation in CD, DVD or Vinyl
Design & Packaging [ Rotovision, UK ]