[Microsound-announce] New Craque on Kahvi: MATERIAL

craquemat craque at craque.net
Tue Jun 17 17:15:09 EDT 2008

Hey friends...

I'm excited to announce a new Craque release on Kahvi Collective, titled
Material:

     http://www.kahvi.org/releases.php?release_number=249

"Guest artist craque arrives on Kahvi.org with a unique blend of
textures and IDM elements. Five track 'Material' verges on the style of
'MigloJE'. Torus Europa sets the scene with its lush, drawn out passages
of sound and textures and leads into the interesting 'strawberry jam',
an atonal melody drawing on a paced bass line which makes a nice
combination and the extraordinary 'organum' (my personal favourite of
this release) with 'that' sample hook that fits so well with the rest of
the track. a great first release from craque, perhaps we`ll see more
from him in the future?"

enjoy!