[Microsound-announce] Strings Of Consciousness and Pantaleimon

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 8 03:30:32 EDT 2008

Dear Listeners,
Hope that this message finds you well
Just when our new CD is starting to receive some nice reviews, this
month a compilation featuring Strings Of Consciousness and
Pantaleimon sees the light of day on Durtro/Jnana prestigious label.

http://www.durtro.com/newsf.html

The collaboration is on a disc featuring 4 new songs + her previous
album "Mercy Oceans" remixed by some very talented artists:

andrew w.k
stephen o'malley
cartertutti
lilium
andrew liles
colin potter
fabrizio mondonese palumbo
susan stenger
clodagh simonds
fovea hex

http://www.pantaleimon.com/

Again thanx to all of you who wrote nice messages about our second CD
"Fantomastique Acoustica"
www.myspace.com/offlabel

may the music be with you in this Summer
ip

www.stringsofconsciousness.info
www.myspace.com/stringsofconsciousness