[Microsound-announce] BiP_HOp Generation Radio show ::: June 2008 Playlist

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 1 12:26:23 EDT 2008

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday evenings  : 19:30 - 21:00 PM  //  Marseille  //  France

June  2008 Playlist

ARTIST      ALBUM     label

Andrew Liles & Daniel Menche : the progeny of flies (Beta Lactam Ring)
The Vss : nervous circuits (Hydra Head)
Twine : violets (Ghostly International)
Putiferio : ateateate (Robot Radio)
US Christmas : eat the low dogs (Neurot)
Kayo Dot : blue lambency downward (Hydra Head)
No Image : part 1-15 (Vibrô)
RLW - Tito : mahlzeit (Hinterzimmer)
Aidan Baker : book of nods (Beta Lactam Ring)
Ethan Rose : spinning pieces (Locust)
Bulbul : bulbul 6 (Exile On Mainstream)
Bass Communion : ghosts on magnetic tape (Headphone Dust)
Kotra : reset (Kvitnu)
The Rational Academy : a heart against your own (Someone Good)
Ufomammut : idolum (Supernatural Cat)
230 Divisadero : s/t (Locust)
Transitional : nothing real nothing absent (Conspiracy)
Lid Emba & Bob Crane : we substitute radiance (Stick Figure)
Astrid : & (Arbouse)
Emanuele Errante : humus (Somnia)
The Tape vs. RQM : luvely (Mouth Watering)
Dead Elephant : lowest shared descent (Robot Radio)
The Silverman : blank for your own message (Beta Lactam Ring)
David Rothenberg : whale music (Terra Nova)
Nitwood : s/t (Sartorial)
Erik M & Akosh S. : zufall (Ronda)
VA. Novel Sounds sampler (Novel Sounds)
@c : up, down, charm, strange, top, bottom (Cronicà)
Dr.Ox : s/t (Cycling 74)
Fanu & Bill Laswell : lodge (Karl)
Kevin Blechdom : live at PBS (Dual Plover)
Fraction : superposition (InFiné)
Xabier Iriondo & Gianni Mimmo : your very eyes (Amirani)
Barbara de Dominicis : anti_gone (autoprod)
A Storm Of Light : and we wept the black ocean within (Neurot)
VA. Round Black Ghosts (Scape)
Delon & Dalcan : tanz (Boxer)
Dave Cloud : puff rider (Fire)
VA. Black Label vol.3 (Compost)
2 Banks Of 4 : junkyard gods (Sonar Kollektiv)