[Microsound-announce] Call For Submissions

adam wimbush ascsoms at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 11:55:40 EST 2008

Call for submissions

  Dear reader

  I’ve got the privilege of producing another show for Patrick McGinley’s (aka Murmer) show Framework on Resonance FM. Fans of Framework might remember my last show ‘It’s Great to Reverberate’ an hour long excursion into the sonic properties of refrigerators, made possible by many kind ‘sound contributions’ from individuals all over the globe.

  Again the concept is quite simple, this time I’d like to focus on central heating systems as a direct opposite of cooling systems like fridges.

  If this project interests you and you don’t mind me delicately processing your recording (if desired) I’d like you to record five to ten minuets of your central heating system, for example radiators, boilers, (preferable) electric fires etc

  I think it’s worth mentioning that by sending me material you are giving me permission to manipulate and air on radio your sounds, you will be credited obviously and
  I will email you regarding on air/line dates of show or post cdr’s at request.

  If you would like to be included in this project please send me your recording by April
  Please send mp3 or questions to ascsoms at yahoo.co.uk

  I look forward to your contributions

  Thank You

  A J Wimbush aka Ascsoms/The Reverbarater

Obscurum per obscuris, ignotum per ignotius

http://www.myspace.com/ascsoms
http://www.ct-collective.com
http://music.download.com/ascsoms