[Microsound-announce] (OT) time-sensitive TV-related request

Andrew Duke andrew at andrew-duke.com
Thu Feb 14 16:08:06 EST 2008

Nothing to do with microsound, but hoping
someone on the announce list might be able to help:

Hi.

A request to anyone who gets the TV channel
CMT (available in North America and perhaps elsewhere)
that airs a show called CMT Crossroads (there is a
version of CMT that I get here in Canada that *does*
not air this show; I believe it is only the American
version of this channel that airs CMT Crossroads):

There's a new edition of CMT Crossroads airing
(1 hour in length) that features Robert Plant and
Alison Krauss.  The show next airs tonight, Thursday
February 14 at 7pm Eastern Standard Time and
then airs again tomorrow, Friday February 15 at
3PM Eastern Standard Time.

Excerpts from the show are available on the CMT site
http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/cmt_crossroads/127935/episode.jhtml
but I would like to see the entire hour--and unfortunately
my cable company does not provide the proper version
(ie the version that airs CMT Crossroads) of this channel in my area.

So...
I'm hoping that someone who does indeed get the channel
that airs this CMT Crossroads show could record it for me.

If you could do this for me, I would be happy to send you
a CD or something to compensate.

Please email me if you can help.

Thank you.
Andrew