[Microsound-announce] Tomorrow and on Saturday: Mascavado 2008

grain of sound grainofsound at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:44:01 EST 2008

.

:: (a message from our sister-label, Ristretto) ::

..

.

Mascavado 2008

.

.

Mascavado is a Lisbon based festival for experimental music, sound and video
art programmed by the Ristretto music label.

The Net Radio Zero is going to broadcast live the festival from 12:00 AM
(Portugal local time) till the end of each day. Stay tuned at:

http://radiozero.pt

*February 8 *

:: Gabriel Ferrandini, Hernâni Faustino, Pedro Lopes

> video: "Haunted House" by Carlos Santos and João Silva

:: Frango

> video: "Twin Peeks" by Ray Ganz /audio: Terre Thaemlitz

:: Calhau!

> video: "The Sound of Music" by Sandra Zuzarte

:: Pedro Gomes

> video: "Music Is Silence" by João Castro Pinto

:: Ristrett-O-Scopitone:
Grain-of-Sound-and-Ristretto-record-releases-shuffled-on-minidisc-and-screening-of-super-8-movies

*February 9*

* *

:: João Castro Pinto + Nuno Torres

> video: "Study #40" by Lia /audio: @c

:: Whit + Travassos

> video: "landscape #1" by João Carrilho /audio: Fernando Fadigas

:: Paulo Raposo + Francisco Janes

> video: "untitled (displacement)" by Carlos Pereira

:: Ernesto Rodrigues, Guilherme Rodrigues, Carlos Alberto

Augusto, Nuno Morão, Hernâni Faustino

> video: "Dear Sir/ Madam" by Return

> video: "ecosystm" by John Klima

:: Ristrett-O-Scopitone:
Grain-of-Sound-and-Ristretto-record-releases-shuffled-on-minidisc-and-screening-of-super-8-movies

+ INFO:

http://mascavado.blogspot.com

http://www.myspace.com/oseculo

http://radiozero.pt

http://ristrettomusiclabel.blogspot.com

http://ink-and-paper.blogspot.com

*Co-production:* Ristretto / Centro Cultural O Século

*Support:* Rádio Zero

*Design:* Pedro Lourenço

http://www.grainofsound.com
http://www.grainofsound.com/ristretto