[Microsound-announce] artist seeks group show in europe

Thaniel Lee thanielionlee at thanielionlee.com
Sun Feb 3 05:33:27 EST 2008

hello my name is thaniel ion lee, and im an artist from the states. im
currently looking for a group or split show in europe. you can see my art at
thanielionlee.com .

my artist statement is below

My work is about my life as a person with a disability, I use both humor and
seriousness as away of dissecting and examining the world in which both you
and I live in. I frequently cite and use history, my personal life and the
experiences of others as a means of questioning and re-examining our
societies view point on the concept that is normalcy.

http://thanielionlee.com/
http://thanielarts.blogspot.com/
http://artistblackmusic.thanielionlee.com/