[microsound-announce] Soundscape Forever radio serie ≠ 4

Jopo_Stereo jopostereo at project-101.com
Mon Dec 15 05:42:05 EST 2008

Hello!

Here is a new episode of 'Soundscape Forever', the autumn serial with
Kunstradio. We're now close to the end of these 15 original works
that question the relations with our sonic envionnement.

Tonight you can tune in Kunstradio and hear Jean-Philippe Renoult's I
TOOK YOU THERE: a railway phonographic piece, where the soundscape is
considered not as a document but as a fiction.
  http://kunstradio.at/2008B/14_12_08.html
  mms://stream4.orf.at/oe1-wort
Or/then listen to it at:
  http://www.silenceradio.org/silence.php?id=153

... Online too:

SOUNDSCAPE FOREVER by: Murmer ___ Xavier Fassion ___ Chris Watson ___
Philippe Vandendriessche ___ Zoë Irvine & Mark Vernon ___ Michaël
Batalla ___ José Iges ___ Kassian & Ulrich Troyer ___ Etienne Noiseau
___ Damien Magnette ___ Els Viaene ___ Yannick Dauby
  http://www.silenceradio.org

... Still to come/Last but not least, on December 21st : LUX PA¥LL€TT€
$ ___ eRikm
  http://kunstradio.at/PROJECTS/CURATED_BY/SILENCE_RADIO/

Big up to Collerette Coco Fill LSD who made special design for
'Soundscape Forever'!
  http://www.collerettecocofilllsd.com/project/acsr-kunst-radio/

_
SilenceRadio.org is a project of acsr - atelier de création sonore
radiophonique, with the collaboration of Domaine public.net
  http://www.acsr.be
  http://www.domainepublic.net

--

IOOI-IOOI-IOOI-IOOI-IOOI