[microsound-announce] New releases on Nexsound

a k sidhartha1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:52:42 EST 2008

Comrades!We have two new releases out now on Nexsound:Bluermutt - Decivilize after consumption /CD nsp04"...melodic collages and groovy compositions, vocals by Fredo Viola, StephThirion and Linn Rasimelli, ease and availability of pop music but still is afascinating listening."http://www.nexsound.org/nsp04.htmlhttp://www.myspace.com/bluermuttRoman Slavka - After Long Time of Mute /mp3 ns61"Immersive *old-school* ambient-techno record from Ukrainian artist. Recommendedfor fans of Biosphere and S.E.T.I. Full quality mp3 download."http://www.nexsound.org/ns61.htmlhttp://www.roman-slavka.com/Other news:Andrey Kiritchenko has a new full length CD release out now on SPEKK, and two compilation appearances on Bip-Hop and Neo Ouija.http://www.spekk.net/http://www.bip-hop.com/http://www.myspace.com/neoouija

Hope you enjoy!... /// www.nexsound.org ///...