[Microsound-announce] emergency situation

reSet Sakrecoer sakrecoer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 08:41:57 EDT 2008

Dear Readers,

First of all, my sincere apologies for this fully off-topic e-mail.
There is no show, no new releases nor any poems to be found in this mail.

Being brutally kicked out of our flat in Barcelona by our land-lords for
unjustified reasons, my companion and I are looking for any type of flat
or housing solution in Barcelona or nearby, STARTING TODAY. Preferably a
double room, but two separated ones could make it as well, since this is
an EMERGENCY SITUATION.

We are both clean and happy people, on-time payers, but most of all: we
mind keeping business clear and upfront.

you can contact me on +34 697 903 606
or sakrecoer at gmail.com

Carpe Diem,
Set Hallström AKA reSet Sakrecoer.