[Microsound-announce] Microsound-announce Digest, Vol 31, Issue 11

João Ricardo op.cab.pol at netcabo.pt
Wed Oct 17 10:56:42 EDT 2007

Try iTunes.
After recording your CD-R, insert it in your computer and open iTunes.
Write the track name(s), artist name(s), album name, etc.
Go to "Advanced" in the top menu and click "Submit CD track names".
This will send all the info to Gracenote (formerly CDDB): http://
www.gracenote.com/partners/software/players.html/OS=win/type=all/
player=Apple%20iTunes

Hope this helps ( ;