[Microsound-announce] [playlist] framework - 18.11.07

. m u r m e r . murmer at talk21.com
Mon Nov 19 11:27:19 EST 2007

  */framework/* broadcasts sundays on *resonance104.4fm* in london (uk)
or worldwide on http://www.resonancefm.com from 9-10pm gmt
**
next edition: *25.11.07*
*~ *time zone converter: http://www.thesaturnv.com/converter.html *~*
**
**
*for general info, playlists, podcast, or to stream the latest edition:
http://www.resonancefm.com/framework*
*/framework/ is supported by /soundtransit/: http://www.soundtransit.nl
<http://www.soundtransit.nl/>*
**
**
RESONANCE FM'S PROGRAMMING IS PRODUCED ENTIRELY BY VOLUNTEERS;
PLEASE HELP US TO CONTINUE BY MAKING A DONATION.  CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE
TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN HELP KEEP RESONANCE ON THE
AIR: HTTP://WWW.RESONANCEFM.COM <http://www.resonancefm.com/>.  THANK YOU!

*/framework/* - phonography/field recording; contextual and
decontextualized sound activity
presented by patrick mcginley

this edition saw us finally exploring some of the recordings in italian
artist *punck*'s now year-old audio diary, along with a recent release
by *jgrzinich* on *twenty-hertz*'s *paul bradley'*s new *edition sonoro*
label.  meanwhile some old favorites have returned with new works:
*mountains*, whose self-titled debut mix of field recording and acoustic
instrumentation was one of our favorite works of 2005, have a 2nd
endeavor now (not that new actually, from 2006) with /*sewn*/, and,
after their recent mp3 release on *ctrlaltcanc*, the wonderful*
logoplasm* have returned with their first physical release in many years
on italy's *afe records*.

meanwhile, we were forced to begin this edition with a repeat *framework
intro*, a shame, even though it was one of our all-time favorites from
melanie clifford and rob grant.  but, please, record us an intro and
send it in - we need them now more than ever!
**
again, we are always looking for material for the show, whether raw
field recordings, field recording based composition or introduction
submissions.  we are also now accepting proposals for full editions of
our guest-curated series.  send proposals or material, released or not,
on any format, to the address below.  if you have any questions, please
don't hesitate to get in touch!

framework
bp17
27910 perruel
france

framework at talk21.com <mailto:framework at talk21.com>

**
*18.11.07*
*(this edition will be available online until 25.11.07)*

*(start - finish  /  artist  /  title  /  album  /  label)*

00:00 - 04:14  /  melanie clifford & rob grant  /  framework intro
/[no web details - write us for contact info]/

01:31 - 12:47  /  punck  /  fire  /  aural diary  /  -
http://www.punck.net, http://auraldiary.splinder.com

04:29 - 10:15  /  punck  /  bike playground 2  /  aural diary  /  -
http://www.punck.net, http://auraldiary.splinder.com

04:29 - 10:15  /  punck  /  ice defrost  /  aural diary  /  -
http://www.punck.net, http://auraldiary.splinder.com

09:59 - 21:06  /  jgrzinich  /  .pebble and star  /  rudiment of two  /
edition sonoro
http://maaheli.ee, http://editionsonoro.com

11:34 - 27:08  /  logoplasm  /  /[extract 1]/  /  testa piena d'orche
/  afe records
http://www.aferecords.com, http://www.logoplasm.org

17:52 - 26:34  /  punck  /  sea inside rocks  /  aural diary  /  -
http://www.punck.net, http://auraldiary.splinder.com

25:43 - 33:41  /  mountains  /  below  /  sewn  /  apestaartje
http://www.staartje.com

29:24 - 46:33 /  jgrzinich  /  ..bounds and magnitudes  /  rudiment of
two  /  edition sonoro
http://maaheli.ee, http://editionsonoro.com

33:32 - 39:32  /  punck  /  sunday's rain  /  aural diary  /  -
http://www.punck.net, http://auraldiary.splinder.com

40:04 - 54:15  /  logoplasm  /  /[extract 2]/  /  testa piena d'orche
/  afe records
http://www.aferecords.com, http://www.logoplasm.org

44:08 - 47:04  /  punck  /  sea 280107  /  aural diary  /  -
http://www.punck.net, http://auraldiary.splinder.com

46:34 - 59:30  /  mountains  /  hundred acre  /  sewn  /  apestaartje
http://www.staartje.com

**
 framework intro submissions:

1)    take yourself and an audio recording device to a location of your
choice
2)    record for AT LEAST 1 minute before you -
3)    read the following text:
**
*welcome to framework.*
**
*framework is a show consecrated to field recording, and it's use in
composition.*
*field recording, phonography, the art of sound-hunting; open your ears
and listen!*

4)    continue your recording for AT LEAST 2 minutes after you've finish
speaking
5)    send the recording on any format to the address above, or as an
mp3 via email

thanks!

| | |  www.murmerings.com  | | |