[Microsound-announce] U.S.O. - Live Electronics

Matteo Milani m_sound at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 13:59:05 EDT 2007

Matteo Milani and Federico Placidi (Unidentified Sound Object) will be online Sunday 23rd December 2007 for a live gig via Mogulus,  the groundbreaking broadcast network.
Don’t miss the event!
21:00 UTC time (Time Converter)Live video feed from Rome via our blog or our Mogulus Channel Rebroadcast will available on U.S.O. channel.

For further information you can subscribe to the U.S.O. blog feed.