[Microsound-announce] Endless Endless > call for works

David @ Audiobulb dwnewman at clara.co.uk
Wed May 16 10:12:28 EDT 2007

Well I'm pleased to say that the Endless Endless project is looking set to
run >

Basically it will be a series of ambient/minimal tracks threaded together >
with new entries alternating between being added to the front or the back of
the track....

The project is open access & I'd love to hear some works from the microsound
list :)

If you have a track ready >

- minimal/ambient in style
- wav/aiff
- 2 mins long
- happy to have it played @ audiobulb on the projects page

++ please include artist name and then track name on your file ++

then please send it direct to my gmail addy audiobulb at gmail.com

looking to post it up in 5 hours time....

best wishes

David Newman
Audiobulb Records
www.audiobulb.com