[Microsound-announce] CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN ONLINE RESIDENCY & PERFORMANCE

Roger Mills roger at eartrumpet.org
Tue Jun 26 10:05:53 EDT 2007

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION ONLINE RESIDENCY & PERFORMANCE

Expressions of interest are being accepted for a unique internet audio
file mixing opportunity in our online A/V studio VisitorsStudio to be
performed live on our radio program and recorded for our next net label
release 'Explorations in Sound'.

Musicians and sound artists are invited to collaborate in an online
residency developing an audio mix over the period of a month before
performing it live on air.

The online mixing studio allows you to upload and mix mp3 audio files
in real time with others in different locations and can be accessed 24
hours a day. Participants will be shown how to use the studio in an
online workshop which will form the basis of a selection process.

Please send expressions of interest including biog & relevant URLs to
roger at furthernoise.org.

Roger Millls
http://www.furthernoise.org

'Colluding with musicians, artists, noisemakers & net nomads,
reinventing worlds that straddle earthly and digital zones'.