[Microsound-announce] AURAL TERRAINS [new label]

Thanos Chrysakis azimuths at freenet.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 18:34:52 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

It has been my plan for a while to open up a creative space, which
I've worked on the last few months and am now very pleased
to announce the launch of the AURAL TERRAINS record-label.

It starts with my own work "klage" which
contains compositions based on a relatively wide
range of timbral, rhythmic, and melodic material,
aiming to achieve a confluence between its structuring
forces; at times creating a sense of hovering,
suspending time, while at others a more directional trajectory.

With future releases AURAL TERRAINS aims to bring forth
other manifestations of explorative music.

www.auralterrains.com

Very Best Regards,
Thanos