[Microsound-announce] New releases by Tomoroh Hidari and his Namelessness Is Legion

Tomoroh Hidari hidari at gmx.net
Mon Jul 30 08:01:21 EDT 2007

I have two new releases out on the web, one as tomoroh hidari, one by my
sideproject his Namelessness Is Legion, both of which I think might
appeal to quite a few people on this list!
oliver

In line with the digital evolution I'm proud to announce the first
Internet only release of Tomoroh Hidari, available via
<http://www.indiestore.com/tomoroh> Indistore.
4 Tracks with an Acid-, Ambient- and Oldschool influence, that make up
the almost Heiderggerian "Todtnauberg EP".

TOMOROH HIDARI
The Todtnauberg EP

Tracklist:
1. Todtnauberg Pt.1 Seyn
2. Hiding out in a Sidereal Safehouse
3. Delusions of a Virgin Milf
4. Todtnauberg Pt.2 Zeyt

http://www.indiestore.com/tomoroh

furthermore allow me to point your attention towards my second release
as „his Namelessness Is Legion“, free on the mahorka weblabel!:

Out now on Mahorka Records is "that night she emitted a different
silence" the new album and part two of the Liz-Anna trilogy by my
ambient/indrustrial/drone project
<http://www.archive.org/details/mhrk054> his Namelessness Is Legion"

Three tracks with a total running time of 54:21 will take you onto a
trip through a surreal film noir:

Electronic sounds, guitar drones and loops build up atmospheres to the
brink of breaking down, before it all ends with almost a pop-song...

a new challenge for liz-anna, as we find ourselves wandering aimlessly
through labyrinthine debris of post-modernity. fragmentary sonified data
surfaces like hallucinatory residuals of meaning on an aural ursuppe,
cooked up from the victims of the rock'n'roll suicide. We encounter the
ghosts of futures past...

1. A Field Trip with Dr. Hoffman
2. Altamont
3. ...and the Quick Kill the Dead