[Microsound-announce] CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 30-06-07 and 23-06-07

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 2 13:23:06 EDT 2007

  ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)
·Radio Círculo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Sabados / Saturday. 20h - www.circulobellasartes.com
www.ondasonoraradio.com ·Listen any time http://www.artesonoro.org/archives/category/artesonororadio/radio_ondasonora/
  CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 30-06-07

  01. CARLA BOZULICH (Live in Cafe La Palma 04-07-07, 22:00h)
Track: Elements Ascending
Album: Ches / Car
Label: -

    02. sten sandell trio + john butcher
Track: Study
Album: Strokes
Label: Clean Feed

  03. JOHN BUTCHER / PAAL NILSEN-LOVE
Track: Pipestone
Album: Concentric
Label: Clean feed

  04. EVAN PARKER / JOHN EDWARDS / CHRIS CORSANO
Track: A Glancing Blow (Extract)
Album: A Glancing Blow
Label: Clean Feed

  05. OPHIBRE
Track: Puzzle Pieces One
Album: Puzzle Pieces
Label: Oph Sound ( www.ophibre.com)

  06. DANIETO (Live in Territorio Electrico - La Casa Encendida. 05-07-07, 21:00h)
Track: Con 4th
Album: Pre Buffer + Abducibot
Label: U-cover

  CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 23-06-07

    01. ULTRALYD
Track: Saprochoch / Comphonie III / Low Waist / Comphonie V / Conditions For A Piece Of Music / Figurae
Album: Conditions For A Piece Of Music
Label: Rune Grammofon

  02. MOHA!
Track: Daily Four / Gay Two / Gay One / Home Two / Home Four
Album: Norwegianism
Label: Rune Grammofon

  03. GROWING
Track: Onanon
Album: Vision Swin
Label: Troubleman Unlimited

  04. ORIGINAL SILENCE
Track: Silence In The Name Of The Law
Album: The First Original Silence
Label: Smalltown Superjazz

  05. STEVE REICH
Track: Pulses
Album: Phases
Label: Nonesuch

      Nota: Este mensaje no ha sido solicitado, pero hemos considerado que podría interesarte. De no ser así, responde con un mensaje titulado "borrame" y serás inmediatamente eliminado del mailing. Muchas gracias

  Note: This is an undemanded message, but we have considered it could be interesting for you. If that's not your case, then reply us with this subject for the message: "delete me", and you will be inmediately out from the mailing. Thank you

¡Descubre una nueva forma de obtener respuestas a tus preguntas!
Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.