[Microsound-announce] peter wright, icarus, murmer - 25.01.07 - LONDON

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Jan 18 10:23:33 EST 2007

Hi Patrick and everyone...

I have to agree that Peter Wright's work (at least the recorded stuff
that I've heard) is really fantastic. I just published an interview with
Peter on my blog:

http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista

where he talks a bit about his working methods, New Zealand vs London,
field recordings, lathe cut vinyls and more.

Have a great show!

best wishes from Berlin, the windy city...
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 45: