[Microsound-announce] please unsubscribe

leo hilarleo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 21:19:22 EST 2007

please note that after numerous attempts
and repeated assurances that I am not subscribed under any address
familiar to me
I continue to recive mail from your organization via
<microsound-announce>.
 as shown below.
Please be a dear and unsubscribe all instances of the user name "hilarleo"
thank you for your continued attention

2007January 05 :

<[Microsound-announce] correction : silent night
 Mike Hallenbeck 	 12/14/06
Hi folks,
Sorry for the additional email... Looks like there was an error in linkage
on the "Silent Night (Shepherds Quake)" download page, and the "download
etc
On 1/5/07, Kim Cascone <kim at anechoicmedia.com> wrote:
> > Diapason gallery for sound and intermedia presents:
> > MIGUEL FRASCONI  Intensive Care
> > Saturday nights in January 6, 13, 20 & 27
> Installation: 6 pm – midnight Free admission
etc.