[Microsound-announce] petite sono winter sale

Nathan McNinch nathan_mcninch at yahoo.ca
Sun Feb 18 12:58:00 EST 2007

petite sono winter sale:

www.petitesono.com

   1. ten below v/a + andrew duke dead air alive
     $20 north america $22 rest of the world
   2. mathieu ruhmann every vein leads to my heart + fhievel le baptême de la solitude
     $12 north america $14 rest of the world
   3. ten below v/a + andrew duke dead air alive + nathan mcninch ghost movements
     $22 north america $24 rest of the world
   4. mathieu ruhmann every vein leads to my heart + fhievel le baptême de la solitude + nathan mcninch ghost movements
     $15 north america $17 rest of the world
   sale will continue as long as items are available.
   new price:
   nathan mcninch ghost movements
     $6 north america $8 rest of the world