[Microsound-announce] test tube news ~ 002 ~ fev 2007 [extra!]

test tube news testtube at monocromatica.com
Thu Feb 15 18:40:46 EST 2007

* if you can read this, go here: http://www.monocromatica.com/netlabel/newsletter/newsletter_001_jan2007.html *   test tube news ~ #001 ~ jan 2007

 test tube news ~ #002 ~ fev 2007

  NOT SO REGULAR

Hey, hey.
I wrote in the last newsletter about our intention not to spam your mailboxes with too much mailings, I know I did. But this one justifies the exception to the rule. We are preparing something special for you. Read the next news item and visit our website to learn about it.

We meet again in early March with everything that happened in February.

Peace,

P.

'|   February 14, 2007

FANCY MORE THAN 40 HOURS OF MUSIC ON A SINGLE RELEASE?

" tube'|dvd001 - v/a - test tube collected works 001 ~ 075 (click the cover to go to the release page)

Oh yes!
Now on pre-order (ready for shipping by late March), this beautifully packaged DVD-R compiles every release we did/will do from tube001 to tube075, plus a couple of extras to boot.
By the time the DVD-Rs will be printed, releases 071 to 075 are not released online yet, but we will include them anyway.

Pre-order now and be one of the first to get one copy delivered to your door. We haven't decided yet if this will be a limited edition or not, so... move it!

This DVD-R will be printed in 10 different covers to choose from. Learn more about this here.

Peace,

P.

'|   top     (cc) 2004-07 '|  test tube [m¨c] " code and design aeriola::behaviour " this website prefers Firefox

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it.
To unsubscribe, return to the web form where you first subscribed and
click the "unsubscribe" button, or contact the owner of the website.