[Microsound-announce] NEW RELEASE: CIL by FOURM

John Kannenberg john at stasisfield.com
Mon Dec 31 06:59:37 EST 2007

Stasisfield is putting on our party hat and breaking out the bubbly a
little early.

Get out your noisemakers of choice and load them with our latest free
mp3 release:

CIL

an MP3 full-length album by
FOURM

UK artist and writer BG Nichols has previously releasd work under the
epithet Si_COMM for labels like Spekk, Smallfish and Polymorphic. Now
operating as FOURM, Nichols has graced Stasisfield with a full-length
work which furthers his ongoing exploration of all things minimal.
Beautiful waves, tones, blips and scratches blur the boundaries
between synthetic and organic, warm and cool -- all while wrestling
with each other over which of them gets wrapped in the thickest layer
of silence. Because while the technology-derived phraseology of the
track titles may be presented here in uppercase text, this is
lowercase sound at its finest.

Available for download here:

http://www.stasisfield.com/releases/year06/sf-6002.html

Also includes liner notes in a downloadable pdf booklet.

BROWSE LAZIER.

Subscribe to our NEW RELEASES RSS FEED and never manually download a
Stasisfield release again.

http://www.stasisfield.com/feed/newreleases.xml

COMING UP:

New MP3 releases by

TAU (M. MOORE)
LOST DATA (Hal Rammel, Jon Mueller and Jim Schoenecker)
GREGORY TAYLOR
THOMAS WINCEK
and more...

As always, thanks for listening.